Minties Treats Facebook
- Are you on Pinterest? Follow us and leave a link to your profile in the comments so we can follow you!
MintiesTreats is mintiestreats on Pinterest
MintiesTreats | Minties™ from VetIQ™ offers vet recommended, total dental health support in a treat your dog will love. VetIQ and Minties are trademarks of TruRx.
Minties® Dental Treats for Dogs
There are a lot of dental treats to choose from for dogs, but when it comes to finding a complete oral health solution your dog will love, there’s nothing like Minties. Minties have a vet recommended, triple action formula that helps clean teeth, promote fresh breath, and helps control plaque and tartar. And because it’s from VetIQ, you’ll know that it’s a vet recommended quality product at savings to you.
Minties are made in the USA and free of many ingredients that may be of concern to you and your dog: wheat, gluten, soy, corn, artificial flavors and animal by-products. Minties have unique hardness, shape and texture to keep your dog’s teeth clean and healthy as he chews while helping reduce plaque and tartar.
- Mint promotes minty fresh breath.
- Parsley contains enzymes that help break down odor-causing particles in the stomach.
- Dill helps inhibit bacterial growth and helps prevent early stages of gingivitis.
- Fennel helps control bacteria and is a natural breath freshener.
- Chlorophyll from alfalfa balances acid levels in the stomach and helps deodorize your dog’s body.
Independent taste tests found that dogs love Minties and are easy to digest, so supporting your dog’s complete oral health can be a treat for your dog, not a chore. That’s smart! Try Minties from VetIQ today.
Minties Dental Treats are available in sizes for tiny, small, medium and large dogs and are exclusively sold at Walmart and Sam’s Club retailers nationwide.
The mechanical chewing action of Minties Dental Treats helps control plaque and tartar
Price comparison of Minties vs. Greenies at Petco, Petsmart, and online retailers, Spring 2013
Palatability Comparison, Summit Ridge Lab data on file
Digestibility Evaluation, PetSci, LLC data on file